Tamiya 1/12 Honda NSR500 '84 Kit 14121
This kit is part of the Motorcycle Series No.121
- The model recreates the early-season version of the bike ridden by F. Spencer.
- This detailed scale model closely recreates the form of the bike and allows appreciation of the unique chamber and fuel tank layout.
- The single-crankshaft V4 engine showcases Tamiya's trademark attention to detail.
- Aluminum frame and complex fuel tank are exquisitely recreated.
- Vinyl tubing is used to accurately model fuel pipes, accelerator, clutch cables and so on.
- Cowling, chamber cover and seat parts are attached using fine screws.
- Authentic rear suspension utilizes a metal coil spring.
- Comes with a racing stand to display the model.
- The kit includes decals to depict the bike's markings, in addition to masking seals to aid with painting.