Out of Stock
Oxford 1/76 MGTC (Black)
The TC was the first postwar MG, launched in 1945. It was quite similar to the pre-war TB, sharing the same engine. It was exported to the United States, even though only ever built in right hand drive. The export version had slightly smaller head lights and larger twin rear lights. Over 10,000 were produced, a large number by MG standards.